Four-Gaming Tournament Guide & Rules
Tournaments will be single elimination or modified round robin (dependent if we receive a full count of participants). The tournament will be split into 3 phases. The 1st phase is the Initial Stage, where all participants will battle in single elimination or modified round robin. The winners will continue on the the 2nd phase which is the Pre-Finals Stage. In this phase all participants will battle in single elimination. This will continue until only 2 participants are left. These 2 contestants will continue onto the the 3rd phase. The 3rd phase will be the Finals Stage in which the winner will receive the first place prize and hold the FG Beyblade Champion title...until our next go around :).
1. Only official Takara Tomy & Hasbro Beyblade Burst and Launchers are able to compete. Systems before the Burst Generation can not compete.
2. Launches into the Bey Stadium must be made directly after the contestant hears Rip, after the phrase 3, 2, 1 Let it Rip! Do not stall, do not launch early.
3. Launches must be made no higher than 6 inches above the opening of the stadium. *Also you are not allowed to obstruct your opponents launch in any way*.
4. No changing combinations or rotations while in battle.
5. Relaunches can only be established if a poor launch is obvious from the judge, the Beyblade falls of the Launcher unexpectedly or a Beyblade falls out of the stadium without contacting the opposing Beyblade.
6. Judges will inspect all Beyblades & Launchers before each battle.
7. Stay cool. Maintain sportsman like conduct. We are a family and would like a family atmosphere. Win or Lose, do so with dignity and respect.
How To Play
Two players equip their launchers onto their Beyblades. They will place the launchers above the Bey Stadium opening. The judge will ask both participants if they are ready. Once they both say yes, the judge replies ok and then says "3, 2, 1 Let it Rip!". Both players will launch simultaneously.
In the Initial Stage each player is only allowed 1 Beyblade to compete. In the Pre-Finals and Finals Stage, players are allowed up to 3 Beyblades/combos to compete. Repeating parts are allowed. Changing rotation or modes of a Beyblade during a battle is not allowed. However, having a second combo of a Beyblade in reverse rotation or different mode is allowed.
In the Pre-Finals & Finals Stage players will assort their Beyblades, *in secret from their opponent*, in order for the battle, i.e. their first Beyblade will battle first, second will battle second etc. The judge will ensure this is done and confirm the order of the Beyblades. If a player only uses 2 Beyblades they will just continue to rotate between them with each Round. 1 Beyblade?, then super kudos to you! Take em all down, 1 Bey to rule them ALL :)!!!
Round Definition: A single set to determine the winning Beyblade.
Battle Definition: A set of rounds to determine the winning player by gaining 3 or 5 points.
Combo Definition: Any assortment of Beyblade Layer, Disc & Driver...and/or Chip/Ring/etc.
*if a winner is not determined with the initial battle then once the first 3 rounds are done, players will reset and resort their combinations and order them until the battle is won*
How To Win
Stamina Finish: Your Beyblade spins longer than your opponents, gain 1 point.
Ring Out: You knock your opponents Beyblade completely out of the Bey Stadium to were it can no longer battle, gain 1 point. *If your opponents Beyblade falls out of the stadium without contacting the other Beyblade then a relaunch will be established*.
Burst Finish: You burst your opponents Beyblade to were it disassembles via Chip, Layer, Driver, etc., gain 2 points.
In the event that a Bey is knocked out of the Bey Stadium but the Bey remaining in the Bey Stadium is Burst. The knocked out Bey will win that Round. *The Burst had to occur before the opposing Bey was knocked out*.
In the Initial stage battles are won by gaining 3 points against your opponent. In the Pre-Finals & Finals Stage battles are won by gaining 5 points against your opponent.
*If anything occurs during a battle outside of the rules or guidelines, the judge will make an educated decision for the result of the battle."
We hope to see you there. Please contact us for any further questions or details.